Tuesday, January 19, 2010

MY GOLDEN GLOBES RECAP

Please pay close attention .......

Olivia Wilde you are stunning


Maria Menunous why are you so dramatic no one cares


This is obvi your first golden globes

Ginnifer Goodwin pretty but predictable


Heather Graham always wrong on so many levels


Zoe you disappointed me.... this was ok



Fergie looks like she got a prom dress from Windsor but your man is fucking delicious

Jen Garner so boring so pale

Halle Berry such a fantastic figure... im loving the top of this dress but i think its too much all the way down? I dont know it just doesnt leave the best feeling in my stomach

I love you so much but you dont have to look like a spanish senorita we already know you are

Holy TITS

Im on the fence and Chloe never leaves me on a fence not even near the fuckin fence......

Xtina was my favorite of the night. ON POINT BOO!!! shes stunning in Versace

UGH I DIE... Anna shined like a true star

Kate was walking art.... im obsessed with the shoes... love love love

Why are you here again???

your a disaster hire a new stylist

WTF???? Heidi stay home with the kids please

Cam u should never wear red... the hair?? and your looking old... a freshening chemical peel perhaps??

 think Mariah Carey might have been drunk again.... she just has no idea

I want to love it Diane but I kinda hate it?? Great work with the ombre though

Julia Roberts always beautiful but I woud have like to see so much more.... it looks like your going to dinner at Nobu on thursday night?? im just sayin

No comments:

Post a Comment