Sunday, January 16, 2011

Red Carpet Rundown

Its Golden Globes week in Los Angeles and its been parties, awards and gala's galore!!! Its serious eye candy for the fashionista. Here's some of my favs!!!


One of my favorite bohemians Rachel Bilson

Never over styled and always chic Olivia Wilde 


Mila Kunis loving the strappy ballerina inspired stilettos

Eva Mendes I want to be your girlfriend


I'm still obsessed with feathers. Camilla Belle always gets it right


Here's my wild card!!!! Brittany Snow.... Bravo to you. I never pay attention to you because your so boring but it looks like someone can afford a stylist now! Girl your looking good!




THE BIGGEST FUCK UP OF THE WEEK:

Jennifer Love Hewitt what the fuck are you wearing! That thing is awful!!!!! She never disappoints

No comments:

Post a Comment